Tasnima joined the Childhood Eye Cancer Trust for some work experience earlier this year. We asked her to use Adobe Express to design an image with her tips for starting secondary school on – we think she did a great job! What would be your tips? The text reads:
- Keep a mirror to check for any eye discharge
- Keep a pot with an older prosthetic eye in your school bag in case of emergencies
- Wear glasses or sports goggles to protect eyes from dust or any sport injuries
- Lens solution to clean eyes – “fake tears” for dry eyes
- If in need of support or someone to talk to, contact email@example.com
- Reminder – Always wash your hands before handling your prosthetic eye
- BE YOURSELF AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS!